Subject: Cursed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
IS it me or its better to let our character die when hes cursed? Its almost impossible to complete an adventure with the black die
Sure you can heal him by wasting 8 trophies but if you dont have any trophies you are so done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Beighel
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I haven't killed a character to get rid of curses yet. I've managed to ditch it buying red and yellow dice to make up for the curse die.

It's a hassle to get rid of the curse die, but not sure it's worth killing a character do do it. I guess if they have no items at all it's worth 1 doom to bring in an uncursed character with starting items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To get rid of curses you go on easier adventures. And if you're cursed you make sure your friends know that they should leave such adventures to you, rather than attempt it themselves.

It's a cooperative game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
Yeah, the only problem with this is if you're soiling 1 investigator. In this case, avoid adventures giving you curses until you have gather the trophies to buy yourself a blessing. Then buy yourself immediately a blessing, kill the game and if you get cursed, you're simply downgraded to your normal status.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:
Yeah, the only problem with this is if you're soiling 1 investigator.
Candidate for weirdest "autocorrect" ever?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.