Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I presume it is in the rules, but I just can't seem to find it:
When you take a building card from the 5 face up cards, is that card immediately replaced, or do the cards slide left/right etc.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards slide to the right, so that the card that previously required one book, does now require none. You add a new card to the row that will require 3 books.

In the prototype rules in the file section it says so in the part where they explain Stratic's action (last paragraph).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
read the rules last night and was wondering the same thing. had to watch rahdo's video where he showed but it doesn't say in manual that i could find

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"After purchasing the building, the player should slide cards in the building row to the right until the left-most slot is open. Draw the top card from the building deck and place it here so that five cards are available to purchase."

In the prototype rules online, it's on Pg. 17. It may also be on Pg. 13 in the printed rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cohn
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 17 of the printed manual (English) under the "Build a building (at Stratic)" section. Why it's not in both places, buy and build, I do not know, though I would hazard a guess it probably was intended to be.
(much like the Books-needed-for-buying-and-also-for-building-requirement)

~Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OchreOgre wrote:
Page 17 of the printed manual (English) under the "Build a building (at Stratic)" section. Why it's not in both places, buy and build, I do not know, though I would hazard a guess it probably was intended to be.
(much like the Books-needed-for-buying-and-also-for-building-requirement)

~Steve

Yes, there's another thread that confirmed that was a typo (or a copy/paste error)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.