Subject: PNP released rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthonii ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Australia
flag msg tools
4.6 Five Mississippi
mbmbmbmbmb
So have people looked at it yet, thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rules seem refined in comp to Night of Man: Concise and uncluttered. This should be very easy to slide into.

I did a test-printing of one map at home and it turned out well, though I am planning on visiting my local kinko's for the complete job.

A quick visual on the counters and cards hasn't shown any problems.

I'm happy with this product so far. Just have to get it constructed and see how the game plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aric Ashgrove
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
...at last I return back to the logical and sane world of wargaming, in order to truly enjoy games again.
badge
This picture is of the American politician, abolishinist, and Bowie knife duelist; General Cassius Marcellus Clay... Look him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
After you get a chance to play a couple or few times, I for one, would be interested in hearing a short review. Especially in contrast to other tactical level war games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Building this game is HEAVY construction. I'm using the Single-handed method for mounting the counters (vinyl sticky-back floor tiles.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthonii ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Australia
flag msg tools
4.6 Five Mississippi
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.