8 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Stands and upgrades within the U.K.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, Loving this game so far, I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I could buy some extra stands and/or upgraded investigator/monster tokens from within the U.K? more so the stands, as I like standing the monster and gate tokens up vertical, at the minute I'm using pieces of foam core with slits in, but they don't look very good. I've managed to order some arkham dice but struggling to find any stands. I did find some really nice ones from Canada but the shipping bumps up the cost quite a bit. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walmsley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure which ones you're looking at but I've actually got a lot of the plastic mould gate stands and monster tentacle stands from Etsy that I have since replaced with different stands I prefer. Feel free to message me if you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abaddon Wormwood
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Try this thread; though you will need start from the beginning of the thread. I believe the chap is in your neck of the woods. His work is highly skilled and beautifully cast. I have a set

Wormwood
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also Litko http://www.litko.net/categories/Supported-Board-Games/Arkham.... We do have some UK stockists and - for small items - buying direct (at least pre-"Brexit") isn't too painful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Nichol
Scotland
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya. Here's a few photos of the gates, stands and tokens I make and sell (I'm based up in Scotland).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Powell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
sickdave wrote:
Hiya. Here's a few photos of the gates, stands and tokens I make and sell (I'm based up in Scotland).

I might be being simple (Which wouldn't be a suprise!)but, how does one go about buying these from you? I had a look on your profile and can't see anything. This could of course be because I had, as my wife would put it, a "man look". Also would you ship to France?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Nichol
Scotland
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the forum thread link. Doesn't have prices for the doom/omen tokens yet - I only finished them the other day - will sort that out soon.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1439083/gate-holders-invest...

Ever since BGG changed its layout I find it quite hard to find various threads (well, not hard but it takes a wee bit longer)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
sickdave wrote:
Here's the forum thread link. Doesn't have prices for the doom/omen tokens yet - I only finished them the other day - will sort that out soon.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1439083/gate-holders-invest...

Ever since BGG changed its layout I find it quite hard to find various threads (well, not hard but it takes a wee bit longer)

Thanks very much, They look amazing. However, I may have to try and get a bit better at the game 1st, as normally I have about 10 monsters and 5-6 gates out in my games. cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.