Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergio Macias
Spain
Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
We might be a starting company, but we already have about ten projects in our pipeline in various states of development. On our website we have listed some of the projects which are in a more advanced stage so make sure to check them out!

With the future in mind we decided to offer this special pledge level in which you not only receive the basic pledge level of Pixie Queen, but also the basic pledge level of each of our future Kickstarter projects that get funded.

At this level we offer free worldwide shipping for Pixie Queen and your name will be included in the credits of the rulebook.

Will shipping be included for the future Kickstarters? And what happens if I want to switch to a higher level (i.e a level with expansions) or want to get any add-ons? Can I do that if I pay the difference between tiers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Seuntjens
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Hello, thanks for your comment. Only the basic pledge level of the future projects is included, so that means shipping costs are not included. I understand this was not very clear, so we've added this on the Kickstarter page now.

Backing higher levels or add-ons will be no problem, you can indeed pay the difference by using the 1€ pledge and sending us a message.

Please let us know if anything else is unclear. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Edwards
msg tools
Hey
Kickstarter looks great. I am curious after looking at gamebrewer.com, the other games in development seem to be a lot lighter than Pixie Queen do you many other heavy strategy games in development?
Do you intend to release all future games through kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Seuntjens
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Sorry for this late reply, I somehow missed it.

We are working on several games with a variety in complexity and age level. Most of them will be 10+ or more challenging. The keywords which will be applicable to all our games are quality, language independence, originality and humor.

I can't tell a lot more about those games because they are all still in a premature phase. Our goal is to have 3 more Kickstarter launches in 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.