Hide
6 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42» Forums » Rules

Subject: Group move on to board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Alessi
msg tools
Can you treat all off board units as a group and group move them on to the board together?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
If you think about it you can pretty much do anything as a group, you are just spending each units 7ap's(or whatever AP variant you use) all at once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
One strategy that veteran players use is moving a group of units onto the board with CAPs into a good position and then activate them individually.
Gunter
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Alessi
msg tools
Cool, thanks everyone for the clarification and tips!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Agostini
France
flag msg tools
Greetings,

I first thought about this question while testing the Solo firefight, not having had the opportunity to test 1v1 but by myself to learn the rules. I can now see the point of it, obviously.

Should I consider a AI group order like this as a possibility for the AI to bring the maximum amount of units on the board at once?

Thank you for your attention - for everything, actually, that was translated in French, and for what will ever be =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.