Hide
6 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42» Forums » Rules

Subject: Group move on to board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Alessi
msg tools
Can you treat all off board units as a group and group move them on to the board together?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
If you think about it you can pretty much do anything as a group, you are just spending each units 7ap's(or whatever AP variant you use) all at once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
One strategy that veteran players use is moving a group of units onto the board with CAPs into a good position and then activate them individually.
Gunter
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Alessi
msg tools
Cool, thanks everyone for the clarification and tips!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Agostini
France
flag msg tools
Greetings,

I first thought about this question while testing the Solo firefight, not having had the opportunity to test 1v1 but by myself to learn the rules. I can now see the point of it, obviously.

Should I consider a AI group order like this as a possibility for the AI to bring the maximum amount of units on the board at once?

Thank you for your attention - for everything, actually, that was translated in French, and for what will ever be =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.