Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Horner

Peru
Indiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On this date 185 years ago (April 27, 1822) in Point Pleasant, Ohio, Ulysses S Grant, the Eighteenth President of the United States, was born.

Please celebrate responsibly.

And send a greeting to WhiteKnight85 to wish him “Happy President Grant’s Birthday.” It’ll make his day. Seriously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Packard
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, looky what I just found!

This is a wonderful day indeed!

I hope everyone has a joyous celebration today, and throughout the holiday weekend. (Where's the President Grant emoticon? It would go right here if I could find it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Horner

Peru
Indiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WhiteKnight85 wrote:
Where's the President Grant emoticon?

I don't know about that, but perhaps a President Grant Microbadge would be in order. Would you buy it if I could get a good one designed and approved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Packard
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Purdue Boilermaker wrote:
WhiteKnight85 wrote:

I don't know about that, but perhaps a President Grant Microbadge would be in order. Would you buy it if I could get a good one designed and approved?

As surely as Grant's first name is Hiram.

(Granted, there is a Civil Wargamer's MB that depicts USG. I've toyed with the idea of getting that one for the image, if not the message.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Horner

Peru
Indiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WhiteKnight85 wrote:
Purdue Boilermaker wrote:
WhiteKnight85 wrote:

As surely as Grant's first name is Hiram.

(Granted, there is a Civil Wargamer's MB that depicts USG. I've toyed with the idea of getting that one for the image, if not the message.)

AAUUGH, a day late and a dollar short. The story of my life.

(I guess a 'real' bgg member would have looked to see if there already was a Grant microbadge before offering to design one...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.