Subject: Game setup (portal and monster surge) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
When setting up the game(for 2 players, the reference cards tell me to generate 1 portal. I add it + a monster on it.

BUT, what about the monster surge? are they just telling me the number of monsters that will spawn later or if I HAVE to summon a monster with the corresponging portal symbol? (and maybe summon an other portal)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nightwishpower wrote:
are they just telling me the number of monsters that will spawn later
They are just telling you the number of monsters that will spawn later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
It's a reference card, not just a setup card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob D
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nightwishpower wrote:
When setting up the game(for 2 players, the reference cards tell me to generate 1 portal. I add it + a monster on it.

BUT, what about the monster surge? are they just telling me the number of monsters that will spawn later or if I HAVE to summon a monster with the corresponging portal symbol? (and maybe summon an other portal)

Keep in mind though, "Number of Players" refers to the number of CHARACTERS being played, not the actual number of players.

So, if 2 players are each playing 2 characters, you would set up the game as if there were 4 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.