Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anton Jankowski
Germany
Leipzig
Sachsen
flag msg tools
Hey all,

is there any kind of hero or inspiration you would like to see in the game? (Maybe as Stretchgoal) Any faves from revenge movies?

Japanese woman on revenge (Something like Sasori - The Scorpion, Lady Snowblood or Ichi the blind Swordswoman. Playstyle should be all about knives/blades but maybe a bit too similar to Kaja. Could also be about rifle/gun like in some old Sasori movies.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! I'm excited for this game, it's a fresh theme departing from the classic fantasy stuff that i'm a bit saturated.

I have some ideas, i even have some crazy ideas of individual powers(i know i never played the game to make those but it's just for fun )

- A burned man starts with a especial wronging card (burned alive) that gives a lot of points or something like that but have a disvantage during fight ( i thought in can't move for free but maybe too harsh)

- A boxer that can't use firearms (if roll ranged attack have to change to move or 2 melee)

- Someone based on Memento, all tatooed and messing with the the recon tokens because of the memory thing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lenny Raaymakers
New Zealand
Wanganui
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I reckon Conan the Barbarian. He gets pretty well beaten up by James Earl Jones' goons. Then he's out for payback. I mean, they even kill his lady. Doesn't get much worse than that.

He'd have part of his mind stat damaged from that crucifixion scene. He'd be useless with guns because he has never seen one before but absolutely awesome with the sword.

Waddya think? It'd be an awesome mini and stand out from the other characters quite well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Love the ideas above!

Some more revenge characters:

Dragon Tattoo

Crow

In terms of female mob bosses, this is probably too comedic but I loved Mama from The Goonies! A faction that is largely family members with an evil matriarch would be fun!

Gemma Teller

Catalina Creel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.