$35.00
Marek Spychalski Maaku
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair at Essen is always intense and full of attractions. All visitors run from booth to booth. Sometimes during this crazy time we arrive too late at our destination and our desired game has just sold out! So remember you can always secure your copy of this game by preordering it at our webshop - www.portalgames.pl/shop/. Make sure you choose „Pickup at Essen” delivery option!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, all I can do is preorder online and wait for it to ship to me, but I can't wait.

I never played the first edition, so excited to get in on this fabulous game!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Pfeffer
Austria
Wien
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
will there be a german version oft the new edition?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Almost surely, portal just started a german section. May not be available for spiel though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom En
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magicPepper wrote:
will there be a german version oft the new edition?


SHOP wrote:
... and an all-new English rulebook based on the excellent German edition.

I guess if you bought the SCHATZKISTE you will probably still have a better version with all promos?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Tailher
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maakumaaku wrote:
Fair at Essen is always intense and full of attractions. All visitors run from booth to booth. Sometimes during this crazy time we arrive too late at our destination and our desired game has just sold out! So remember you can always secure your copy of this game by preordering it at our webshop - www.portalgames.pl/shop/. Make sure you choose „Pickup at Essen” delivery option!


Which extra scenario on the website are playable with the new edition of Robinson exactly? Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
All of them. Most of the changes are cosmetic; it's still the same game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Taylor
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chucktailher wrote:
maakumaaku wrote:
Fair at Essen is always intense and full of attractions. All visitors run from booth to booth. Sometimes during this crazy time we arrive too late at our destination and our desired game has just sold out! So remember you can always secure your copy of this game by preordering it at our webshop - www.portalgames.pl/shop/. Make sure you choose „Pickup at Essen” delivery option!


Which extra scenario on the website are playable with the new edition of Robinson exactly? Thanks.

The King Kong scenario is included in the base set. Everything else is still compatible.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
Brazil
Interior de São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bat395 wrote:
Chucktailher wrote:
maakumaaku wrote:
Fair at Essen is always intense and full of attractions. All visitors run from booth to booth. Sometimes during this crazy time we arrive too late at our destination and our desired game has just sold out! So remember you can always secure your copy of this game by preordering it at our webshop - www.portalgames.pl/shop/. Make sure you choose „Pickup at Essen” delivery option!


Which extra scenario on the website are playable with the new edition of Robinson exactly? Thanks.

The King Kong scenario is included in the base set. Everything else is still compatible.


I can't find a promo pack for RC :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walmsley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can order from Portal games but it isn't clear if I'm ordering for when it's released for the US people, where can I order the UK version that will be shipped when it's released "shortly after Essen" rather than the US release which is due around November?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.