West Malling
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
Nothing to see here. Please move on
badge
It's about time!
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmation that FFG and GW are parting ways. Which will affect a great many FFG titles.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/9/9/a-new-pa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JK777 wrote:
Confirmation that FFG and GW are parting ways. Which will affect a great many FFG titles.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/9/9/a-new-pa...

Yeah. This sucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis FitzPatrick
United States
Yuma
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We need to make our own fan made Slann, Haflings & Norse or Amazon teams now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fortune
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just panic ordered both expansions. Had been putting it off (only played base game twice so far).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad I got my copy back when I did. A fantastic game and a terrible shame that it will soon be out of print.

Oh well. Thems the breaks when you're dealing with Games Workshop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would have really liked to have seen a Lizardmen team, might try and make one myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Brown
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So... I'm... um... accelerating... my time line for buying this game. whistle

Is there any, game play, reason to own more than one copy of the core/expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jett Rink
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
elitusprime wrote:

Is there any, game play, reason to own more than one copy of the core/expansions?

I can't think of a reason you would want/need more than one copy of the core and each expansion. They're a complete package.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Brown
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Batesmates wrote:
elitusprime wrote:

I can't think of a reason you would want/need more than one copy of the core and each expansion. They're a complete package.

Thanks very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oldschoolgamr
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
jfortune0620 wrote:
Just panic ordered both expansions. Had been putting it off (only played base game twice so far).

You won't regret it - amps the base game up and jacks of up the chaos nicely...

*slightly important edit made to correct unfortunate typo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Brown
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oldschoolgamr wrote:
jfortune0620 wrote:

You won't regret it - amps the base game up and jacks of the chaos nicely...

That's good to hear. I'm a big fan of Jay Little's RPG stuff... so this game has always caught my eye. Today's news made it catch more than just my eye...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Pawle
Ireland
Dublin
D9
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Save keys to open doors...
mbmbmbmbmb
jfortune0620 wrote:

Same.
I haven't got to play the base game much but I just ordered both expansions from Book Depository.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Pawle
Ireland
Dublin
D9
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
insearchofspace wrote:
jfortune0620 wrote:

Same.
I haven't got to play the base game much but I just ordered both expansions from Book Depository.

Just got a notification from Book Depository informing me that I'm being refunded for one of my items as they are unable to fulfil the order (I think it's Foul Play)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
insearchofspace wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
jfortune0620 wrote:

Same.

Just got a notification from Book Depository informing me that I'm being refunded for one of my items as they are unable to fulfil the order (I think it's Foul Play)

Wouldn't worry too much. The extra rules in that weren't great so it was just the three teams, and even they weren't particularly exciting in my view.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Schuster
Germany
Ulm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
achates wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
jfortune0620 wrote:

Same.

Wouldn't worry too much. The extra rules in that weren't great so it was just the three teams, and even they weren't particularly exciting in my view.

You're kidding, right? The Gobbo-Team is the best Team ever! I never won a single game with them, but they are by far the most fun to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Pawle
Ireland
Dublin
D9
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pantera92 wrote:
achates wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
jfortune0620 wrote:

Same.

You're kidding, right? The Gobbo-Team is the best Team ever! I never won a single game with them, but they are by far the most fun to play!

Yeah, the Goblins are main selling point for me tbh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Packwood
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if this helps...

https://www.planetongames.com/gb/foul-play-blood-bowl-team-m...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Pawle
Ireland
Dublin
D9
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers!

Postage works out a bit pricey to Ireland.

I'm going to see if there's any chance that my local game shop can get it in for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
insearchofspace wrote:
Pantera92 wrote:
achates wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
jfortune0620 wrote:

Same.

Yeah, the Goblins are main selling point for me tbh!

Sure, but it's not worth paying stupid money for. Seriously, I wouldn't pay more than RRP for this. The base game + sudden death is plenty of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
insearchofspace wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
jfortune0620 wrote:

Same.

Now I'm getting nervous. Hoping BD gets me my copy of Sudden Death!!! surprise No refund notifications yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Laine
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc just got in a batch of base game and both expansions. I immediately snapped up a copy of Sudden Death. As of now they have 9 base games, 9 Foul Plays, and 6 Sudden Deaths.

EDIT: an hour and a half later they have 0 Foul Play, 1 Sudden Death, 3 base games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Pawle
Ireland
Dublin
D9
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
insearchofspace wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
jfortune0620 wrote:

Same.

Just got a refund for Sudden Death also

cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
insearchofspace wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
insearchofspace wrote:
jfortune0620 wrote:

Same.

cry

Just got my refund notification for Sudden Death as well. Yay!! I mean... Boo!!! angry

Wish that notification came sooner so I could have known to try and look elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dusek
United States
Cypress
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a local store in Belgium that has both Sudden Death and Foul Play. I saw it in stock just the other day. Let me know if interested, I think they were going for 23 euro each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Packwood
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
insearchofspace wrote:

cry

A little closer to home, LeisureGames seems to have Sudden Death in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.