$5.00
$15.00
$30.00
$20.00
Golden God
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Absolutely horrendous customer service and providing updates.

They fail to mention any update on their website about delays nor do they send an email updating the customer.

If and this is a big if my pre-ordered does come in,I will no longer purchase for them ever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it really that bad? I don't know what the current situation is, so fill us in.
I backed Two Rooms on Kickstarter years ago and, after a bit of a wait, I got a nice product. They even provided full print and play files that worked great for multiple fun gaming sessions. That's pretty terrible, I guess. What changed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hymowitz
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thread about the second edition

Announced for release in April 2016. Very few updates about missed deadlines. Had copies for sale at Origins even though pre-orders have not been fulfilled. In Mid-August "should be shipping in a week or two." No news since then.

They clearly have our email addresses, because they emailed us a receipt for the order. An occasional "Sorry, we're behind schedule, but we haven't forgotten about you" would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.