Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Sanssouci $15 [Cardhaus - Daily Deal Sept 9] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
This the lowest price I've seen anywhere for Sanssouci. Amazon, CSI, and MM all have the game between $25 to $26. I find this to be a light, fun, puzzle game.

Link to CH

Link to BGG Page --> Sanssouci

Edit: Insert usual disclaimers about CH shipping prices.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An absolute STEAL !
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Schultz
United States
Bear
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an amazing price for a really good game!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E T
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A game that surprised me. I really enjoyed it and $15 is practically stealing it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gradman2k3 wrote:
A game that surprised me. I really enjoyed it and $15 is practically stealing it.


Missed this one during the most recent B&N Clearance sale... definitely tempting.

Someone convince me why I don't need this in my collection please.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
gradman2k3 wrote:
A game that surprised me. I really enjoyed it and $15 is practically stealing it.


Missed this one during the most recent B&N Clearance sale... definitely tempting.

Someone convince me why I don't need this in my collection please.


Because you're getting a "deal" on another decent game that is a 6 or 7 and not a 9 or 10 and it'll be on your trade pile in less than a year
5 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Someone convince me why I don't need this in my collection please.
Personally, I didn't find it very compelling. Fun for a few plays but you really are at the mercy of the tile draw.
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
gradman2k3 wrote:
A game that surprised me. I really enjoyed it and $15 is practically stealing it.


Missed this one during the most recent B&N Clearance sale... definitely tempting.

Someone convince me why I don't do need this in my collection please.


Took the liberty to give my own 2 cents

• Very good component quality (3mm cardboard tokens)

• Low stress 'filler type' feeling that doesn't out stay its welcome

• Happy Marriage (a good couples game)

• Enough decision making to keep it interesting

• ‘Advanced’ play and variable boards keep the game interesting

• Rhado (and Jen) approved – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrRzpEuzdyM

• $15 (Could resell to get your money back)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2d20 wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
gradman2k3 wrote:
A game that surprised me. I really enjoyed it and $15 is practically stealing it.


Missed this one during the most recent B&N Clearance sale... definitely tempting.

Someone convince me why I don't do need this in my collection please.


Took the liberty to give my own 2 cents

• Very good component quality (3mm cardboard tokens)

• Low stress 'filler type' feeling that doesn't out stay its welcome

• Happy Marriage (a good couples game)

• Enough decision making to keep it interesting

• ‘Advanced’ play and variable boards keep the game interesting

• Rhado (and Jen) approved – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrRzpEuzdyM

• $15 (Could resell to get your money back)


Can someone please remind me how you block users on here again?

aldaryn wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
Someone convince me why I don't need this in my collection please.


Because you're getting a "deal" on another decent game that is a 6 or 7 and not a 9 or 10 and it'll be on your trade pile in less than a year



cunning stunt wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
Someone convince me why I don't need this in my collection please.
Personally, I didn't find it very compelling. Fun for a few plays but you really are at the mercy of the tile draw.


Have some geekgold on me for the few bucks you both saved me in spite of the best worst efforts of he-who-shall-not-be-named-forvermore.
3 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
2d20 wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
gradman2k3 wrote:
A game that surprised me. I really enjoyed it and $15 is practically stealing it.


Missed this one during the most recent B&N Clearance sale... definitely tempting.

Someone convince me why I don't do need this in my collection please.


Took the liberty to give my own 2 cents

• Very good component quality (3mm cardboard tokens)

• Low stress 'filler type' feeling that doesn't out stay its welcome

• Happy Marriage (a good couples game)

• Enough decision making to keep it interesting

• ‘Advanced’ play and variable boards keep the game interesting

• Rhado (and Jen) approved – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrRzpEuzdyM

• $15 (Could resell to get your money back)


Can someone please remind me how you block users on here again?

aldaryn wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
Someone convince me why I don't need this in my collection please.


Because you're getting a "deal" on another decent game that is a 6 or 7 and not a 9 or 10 and it'll be on your trade pile in less than a year



cunning stunt wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
Someone convince me why I don't need this in my collection please.
Personally, I didn't find it very compelling. Fun for a few plays but you really are at the mercy of the tile draw.


Have some geekgold on me for the few bucks you both saved me in spite of the best worst efforts of he-who-shall-not-be-named-forvermore.


Before I crawl back to forevermore ...

... Things must be tight! Here, let me help with the little bit of the kickback


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.