Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Lohr
United States
Stoystown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I've read through this rule set and am REALLY excited to give these old classics another try (PB/PL).

I played these relentlessly back in the 80's with my college buddies, but somehow over the last 25 years, my copies of these Avalon Hill classics have disappeared...

I've printed this ingenious ruleset and am working on printing some counter sheets to give it a run through - my question is:

Is there a preferred set of charts to use with these rules? I'm a little confused with all the options out there. Thanks guys!

Gary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Lohr
United States
Stoystown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Excellent! I have printed out some boards at a local printer's shop and had them laminated. After printing a few counter sheets and mounting them up, I'm seriously going to sink my teeth back into these classics.

If it plays 1/2 as well as I think it will... I'll be printing everything.

I used to love these games... and it seems they have just gotten better!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gary,

Everything you need is on my website at www.relativerange.com. Just dig out the Tactical GameX stuff and you'll be good to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Lohr
United States
Stoystown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Mike,

You sir, have made my day. Thank you for resurrecting these old classics for me.

Well done. I am your newest fan.

Gary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.