Subject: Finding the most up to date tournament rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple friends and I are getting back into this game. We want to play with the most recent tournament restrictions but I don't think i've found the most up to date rules.

FFG has a pdf document here but i don't think its the most recent.

I could have sworn that i saw a rule a few years ago saying that you could only have 1 Warpstone Excavation card in your deck, instead of 3. But those rules don't say that.

Anyone else know of anything more recent?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonja Reznikov
Russia
saint petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are North American tournament rules which were running at some stores and as you said FFG had tournament rules and which cards were banned.
(I think the file is still here at BGG)

Also there were the polish rules tournament and finally the tournament in which I participated had GERMAN format:
the 12 turn, same race-faction theme and the event was well received in eastern europe.
12 turns, at the end of 12th turn if neither side have burnt the opposition the game ends as 0-0.
or if both players ended the 12th round each burning one zone, the game would end 1-1.
obviously if one player burnt 2 zones of opposition on the 12th or even earlier the game would end 2-0.
they even awarded points for every damage you inflict on opposition and tally them at the end as tiebreakers in the standings. I do not think any cards were banned. If i find the tournament rules somewhere at home i will post it in the file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Wene
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't this get changed when they restructured how the Restricted List works?

I believe Tournament Rules 2.0 and FAQ 2.2 are the most recent (final) versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.