Popular Tags: [View All]
Harold Coleman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2. SETUP
2.6 (about half way down) I think should read "... place the remaining Player Cars on the Starting Grid in reverse order of the earlier draw starting at position 22 on the grid."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Steward
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, because if you place in reverse order working from 22 on forward, then whoever had pole position also has their second car before anyone else's second car. The way it's worded means that the worse off your first car is, the better start your second car gets to balance out the start order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Coleman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I think I got it, but the paragraph is kind of misleading talking only about the possible "empty spaces between the groups" and not the possible empty spaces at the end of the pack, which led me to think that the Player Cars were lined up at the front and the rear with all the NPCs in between.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Horger
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are correct. Player cars start at 1 and the second from each team are placed starting at 12. After placement, all NPC's are drawn to fill in the gaps and up to 22.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skipper 2206
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Horger wrote:
After placement, all NPC's are drawn to fill in the gaps and up to 22.

All NPC's ? Neutral & team NPC's ?

Or team Npc are placed in the bag with the team car in the first sequence.

I think no.. So you can have your 3 NPC's team cars ( in a 4 players game) following each other (at place NĀ° 5-6 & 7 if you're lucky) ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.