Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Necromancer has left the building rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Ross
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I played Mission 2 from the core box and ended up with 4 spawn points in the same northeast most street zone. Oddly it worked out that I had 4 necromancer cards drawn at that location, each after killing a necromancer and removing the other spawn points from the board (southwest, southeast, and northwest [green] spawn).

So when another necromancer card was drawn, it naturally came from the street zone already loaded with 4 spawn tokens.

My questions is - Where does that necromancer flee to, if the rules state that the necromancers may not escape from the zone they spawned in? (interpreting from the rules, that a zone is defined as 1 square area in the streets or 1 room in a building)

Does he just wander around the board?

or

Does he use a single activation to flee the board in the same zone he spawned in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the rules are clear that a necromancer flees on his first activation if all spawn tokens are in the same zone, so you want to avoid this situation as you have very little time to kill necromancers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 30:
"In special circumstances, all Spawn Zone tokens
may end in the same Zone. In that case, a Necromancer
still comes with an additional Necromancer
Spawn token, but flees as soon as he activates."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yup, what they say... you should never do that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.