Subject: Hi-res pdf from the board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doxa Dramas
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I find a photo or a pdf from the board to print it? I want to make a playmat with the field.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Neff
United States
Culver City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you just want a playmat ... do you really need a pdf of the game board vs just use a different football filed and add some cut & paste?

I do want to see what you come up with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doxa Dramas
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can use a common football field but I will not have the scoreboard, the timeouts area and dice/playresults. How can you add the cut and paste when you don't have those? I tried to take a photo but the result it is no good at all. My intention is to make a more football-like field with the playmat(that have a grass feeling) and make custom made 10 yards marks etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Neff
United States
Culver City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But how will the magnetic football field stay put?

mahdi83 wrote:
I can use a common football field but I will not have the scoreboard, the timeouts area and dice/playresults. How can you add the cut and paste when you don't have those? I tried to take a photo but the result it is no good at all. My intention is to make a more football-like field with the playmat(that have a grass feeling) and make custom made 10 yards marks etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doxa Dramas
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no need for magnetic field if you think that the only item needed is the ball...I see that no one else wants something like this so I quit too. Maybe is cheaper too to buy a second copy to have a replacement field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Neff
United States
Culver City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just started a short "league" of "1st & Goal" using the expansion teams. I bought an 2nd copy and someone else bought a copy so we are running with three copies.

I have other football board games and can use their boards if I want an extra football field.

mahdi83 wrote:
There is no need for magnetic field if you think that the only item needed is the ball...I see that no one else wants something like this so I quit too. Maybe is cheaper too to buy a second copy to have a replacement field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.