Popular Tags: [View All]
michele sommi
Italy
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Now that the Warhammer licence is gone, FFG should seriously reconsider this fantastic game. I did like the Warhammer world, but I do like this system more. FFG already owns several fantasy licenses, such as Terrinoth,L5R, Game of Thrones or Lord of the Ring.
So... why not ? Let's FFG hear us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they could add in several fantasy license expansions and make them all compatible. So Terrinoth vs Game of Thrones vs Warhammer... That'd be awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ
United Kingdom
Gosport
flag msg tools
mb
I don't think it will happen. The game disappointed in sales, there are now competing miniature products, and the focus is elsewhere. I would buy a compatible product but I think FFG finally put it out of its misery today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Ball
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Their Warhammer license is gone? surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevin wrote:
Their Warhammer license is gone? surprise

Yes, GW and FFG broke apart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GUILLERMO LONGHINI
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmb
elgin_j wrote:
I don't think it will happen. The game disappointed in sales, there are now competing miniature products, and the focus is elsewhere. I would buy a compatible product but I think FFG finally put it out of its misery today.

Who tell you that? the sales wasnt dissapointed. Just it was a bad time, the sudden idea to do not renovate licence from GW and the apparition of a lot of SW games... I found this system amazing and i know the CEO from FFG found amazing too (is co creator of the game)...

Wanna see this with other thematic and competitive support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kartzinel
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elgin_j wrote:
The game disappointed in sales, there are now competing miniature products, and the focus is elsewhere. I would buy a compatible product but I think FFG finally put it out of its misery today.

Would love to know your source on the sales - at least from what the company stated publicly the sales were fine, it was just organized play that wasn't getting the numbers they wanted.

I do agree that FFG's attention appears to be elsewhere, minis are just the "in" thing right now. I just loved the elegance of the Diskwars system - the original was good and the additions the revamp made really were excellent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.