badge
meow
mbmbmbmbmb
Reported New Bedford Kickstarter Damage to:

- Kickstarter Message System
- Dice Hate Me Games Website
- Greater Than Games Website
- Geekmail to ckirkman

Absolutely zero response through any channel. Avoid this publisher like the plague.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Liles
United States
Valparaiso
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benjamin,
Did you never hear back? I have always found very quick and prompt responses from the companies. Admittedly, there was some errata issues with New Bedford, but this was resolved recently with updated tiles being received this week.

Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paige Wearing
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have e-mailed three times since September with no response to any of my e-mails. I feel the same way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GTG replied to my second email earlier this year, apologized for missing the first and promptly resolved my issue... So, maybe try one more time. I think it was direct email and not web form submission

Contact@greaterthangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Liles
United States
Valparaiso
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This really surprises me, I have met several of the team from Dice Hate Me and Greater Than Games at Origins and GenCon. They were very responsive, I wonder if there is a disconnect between KS and the company.

I hope this gets resolved for you, again, I have had nothing but excellent responses. This stinks that your situations haven't been resolved, I hope it will be settled.

Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BenjaminHester wrote:
Reported New Bedford Kickstarter Damage to:

- Kickstarter Message System
- Dice Hate Me Games Website
- Greater Than Games Website
- Geekmail to ckirkman

Absolutely zero response through any channel. Avoid this publisher like the plague.

Hi, Ben.

I just responded to your August 24th email again. This is actually the 3rd email I've sent to you in the time since you initially emailed us, so I hope this one makes it through. Look for an email from craig@greaterthangames.com (perhaps in your spam folder?). I promise you can trust me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skarsnik Larsen
Sweden
Farsta
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One think they would learn from previous encounters but alas. We are three persons(at least) who are trying to get a hold of this company after their last kickstarter Metagames 2 and so far nothing despite their account shows activity on kickstarter. Hopefully this is just a fluke and not an intentional thing. We shall see..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauro Di Renzo
Canada
Ste-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. I received the wrong game from their Metagames 2 KS and contacted them the same day (KS message, then DHMG website a few days later). That was 2 weeks ago!

Even FunForge, generally known for their poor customer service, contacted me within 2 days when there was a problem with their Tokaido KS.

A real shame...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E L Fitzmorris

Baldwinsville
New York
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm having the same problem with them. Have sent three emails that I haven't gotten the replacement tiles from New Bedford yet, but no response from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Lewandowski
United States
St. Charles
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the same 'boat' as several of you.. I have written twice about New Bedford and no response...

BTW: I have seen other companies monitor lists like this and respond on them as well to keep public opinion high...I guess they don't care.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E L Fitzmorris

Baldwinsville
New York
msg tools
mbmbmb
Lewk1700 wrote:
I am in the same 'boat' as several of you.. I have written twice about New Bedford and no response...

BTW: I have seen other companies monitor lists like this and respond on them as well to keep public opinion high...I guess they don't care.

I finally got a response by sending an email to paul@greaterthangames.com. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skarsnik Larsen
Sweden
Farsta
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try that as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.