• [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vaterlaus
United States
Sahuarita
Arizona
flag msg tools
"JoJo left his home in Tucson, Arizona"
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in Sahuarita, AZ 9/13. And it wasn't mangled! yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff T
Australia
Brisbane
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
None in Australia yet? DHL says my copy made it to Sydney yesterday. Almost there....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff_Ten wrote:
None in Australia yet? DHL says my copy made it to Sydney yesterday. Almost there....
I love it. My tracking says that my copy of DV arrived in Washington state a week ago (Northwest U.S.) and that I won't see it in Alaska for another two weeks to come. Yay for ground shipping on the barge! I'm just a teensy bit worried about the condition on arrival, heh. surprise

Also, this is not the normal shipping method to Alaska for anything except automobiles and construction supplies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff T
Australia
Brisbane
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived today in Brisbane, Australia.

Nice linen finish to the box. Board looks fantastic - spot UV really makes the locations pop out. Great size - big but not overwhelming - plenty of room.

Lovely translucent little dice look good. All the custom wooden bits are great. Best of all packed with lots of bags and a bag of empty bags to boot!!! If only everyone did that.

Can't wait to play. The pnp has been my daughters favourite board game since we first played it a year ago.

Looks like it has been worth the wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.