Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
I recommend reading my comments on the Tigra post first.

1. Coleen could probably use some extra firepower to make her worth keeping. Maybe Versatile even or giving a Villain "Bribe" since she IS a Hero for Hire. Misty might rock that ability better tho since she's the team leader.

2. I think a very fitting ability for Franklin. If it seems overpowered, you could always add "Then play another card." I think it's fine as is.

3. That's the same ability as Throg from Civil War. So I would change it personally. You could make her draw a card instead of attack. Or go off her Secret Wars V2 Recruit-able Villain and use Spectrum.

4. Marrow is just like a New Recruit, which to me is disappointing. Had the same issue with Hairball from the Pet Avengers. It's a fine ability, especially if you don't own the Villains set. It's just my opinion.

5. Misty and Colleen could give a Villain Bribe and keep their respective +1 abilities. Just an idea.

6. Reptil has same issue as Marrow. Seeing as he's a shapeshifter of sorts, you could make him more unique and have the ability to change Class.

Hope that helps!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database.

Well done!

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.