Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not trying to stir up anything. We all know the debacle this KS turned into. I've sent several emails to prodos and just sent one last night. I dropped nearly 200 pounds on this KS and still have literally nothing to show for it. I get they have shipping issues. Heck, in my last email I even offered to just flat out pay for it...or order something from the store...or whatever it will take to get me anything that I paid for.

I'm honestly just trying to see if I fell through the cracks, or if prodos still hasn't sent out anything to multiple backers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are others though most of us backers have gotten at least the boxed game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gates
United States
Essex
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only reason I received my Kickstarter rewards was because I caved and gave Prodos an additional $30 for shipping (on top of the shipping I paid as part of the Kickstarter pledge) by buying something off of their web store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd even do that...but they won't even reply to me so I can arrange it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cobcroft
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't got anything yet, but I think it's because I asked for models that still haven't been approved by Fox

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Chow
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
You could try ordering and entering a note via PayPal.

I think Prodos have numerous communication channels and only some of them works. I had to contact them about a missing warrior arm. I tried the web site contact email and nobody responded. A month later, someone posted an email address and they responded to that AND they responded to a message sent through subscribing to their web site and the customer support web page option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Hammer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received a single item either, so you are definitely not alone. Going by the thread over on dakkadakka I think we may now be in the minority, as most backers seem to have received something, although most seem to still have outstanding elements.

I wouldn't mind so much, but I don't think I even ordered anything from wave 3, so my entire order is sitting on a shelf somewhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Park
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
ChaplainCassius wrote:
I'm not trying to stir up anything. We all know the debacle this KS turned into. I've sent several emails to prodos and just sent one last night. I dropped nearly 200 pounds on this KS and still have literally nothing to show for it. I get they have shipping issues. Heck, in my last email I even offered to just flat out pay for it...or order something from the store...or whatever it will take to get me anything that I paid for.

I'm honestly just trying to see if I fell through the cracks, or if prodos still hasn't sent out anything to multiple backers

Yeah I've got nothing either. I wouldn't bother trying to contact Prodos.

First off, double-check that your pledge manager says 'awaiting' (that means it's been filled out and ready for fulfillment by Prodos. Also, make sure the address it's being shipped to has your actual name on it rather than an internet handle.

If you're willing to give them more money, Jarek's update on the 8th of May did say that if backers ordered anything through the Prodos webstore would also get their KS pledge (be sure to use same e-mail address as KS pledge) - several people on the Dakka thread reported success in doing this :

Quote:
Prodos Games Ltd says:
Morning all
In past 2 weeks, we have not been unable to ship KS parcels out. The issue was with the courrier not taking responsibility for lost parcels which we can’t afford to be held responsible for. This has been addressed and parcels are again being shipped. We look forward to seeing comments on the Facebook page and Prodos forums confirming deleveries received over the next 2 weeks.
Shipping Changes!
Please note that there has been a change to our shipping partners due to the issue mentioned above and because of a significant increase in charges by UPS for international parcels.
Parcels to United States will be now handled by USPS instead of UPS
Canada by Canada Post and
Australia is Auspost,
Expediated shipping
We have had several emails from backers offering to cover additional shipping costs to speed up the shipping of miniatures. We really didn’t want to have this as an option however we are aware that some of you are still waiting for your KS wave 2. Therefore we have considered and are tabling the following OPTION. Note that this is not a requirement and we here at Prodos didn’t want to take this option as we understand that you have already been charged for shipping during KS campaign.
So here’s the detail: If you make a purchase from shop.prodosgames.com we will ensure that your remaining items from the AVP Kickstarter WHICH HAVE BEEN APPROVED, up to and including the Female predator, Dutch and Linn, will be in the post to you within a week (depending on demand).
Just so there’s no confusion, if you purchase a miniature from the online store, we will ensure that your KS items, up to and including the models mentioned above, along with the purchased model(s) will be in the post within 5 working days. If you purchase a pre-order item, your approved KS items will be sent initially with the pre-ordered item following once released.
The minimum purchase(including shipping) to cover your expediated shipping is as follow:
1. Europe – 10 GBP
2. USA – 15 GBP
3. Rest of the world – 20 GBP
For all our KS Backers be sure to use AVPKS code on check out. This will give you an additional 5% on checkout. Also can I ask that you please provide the same email address on the checkout screen that you used for Kickstarter / Pledge manager. If you have moved address, please include the new address but the old KS email address as this is how you can be located on our systems. Again I want to say that this is NOT mandatory however it will allow us to ship faster! Finally can I assure you that ALL Backers will receive their KS rewards, however it may take a bit longer due to current issues.i.e a 35% hike in the cost of shipping.

Curufea wrote:
I haven't got anything yet, but I think it's because I asked for models that still haven't been approved by Fox

Prodos like to blame Fox for their delays, but per Jarek's 22nd June update, the cloaked predators and alternative pose marines had been approved by Fox and were starting production, while the 3d corridors were being manufactured by a 3rd party.

What's happened in the two and a half months since? Darned if I know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shinnentai wrote:
ChaplainCassius wrote:

Yeah I've got nothing either. I wouldn't bother trying to contact Prodos.

First off, double-check that your pledge manager says 'awaiting' (that means it's been filled out and ready for fulfillment by Prodos. Also, make sure the address it's being shipped to has your actual name on it rather than an internet handle.

If you're willing to give them more money, Jarek's update on the 8th of May did say that if backers ordered anything through the Prodos webstore would also get their KS pledge (be sure to use same e-mail address as KS pledge) - several people on the Dakka thread reported success in doing this :

Quote:
Prodos Games Ltd says:
Morning all
In past 2 weeks, we have not been unable to ship KS parcels out. The issue was with the courrier not taking responsibility for lost parcels which we can’t afford to be held responsible for. This has been addressed and parcels are again being shipped. We look forward to seeing comments on the Facebook page and Prodos forums confirming deleveries received over the next 2 weeks.
Shipping Changes!
Please note that there has been a change to our shipping partners due to the issue mentioned above and because of a significant increase in charges by UPS for international parcels.
Parcels to United States will be now handled by USPS instead of UPS
Canada by Canada Post and
Australia is Auspost,
Expediated shipping
We have had several emails from backers offering to cover additional shipping costs to speed up the shipping of miniatures. We really didn’t want to have this as an option however we are aware that some of you are still waiting for your KS wave 2. Therefore we have considered and are tabling the following OPTION. Note that this is not a requirement and we here at Prodos didn’t want to take this option as we understand that you have already been charged for shipping during KS campaign.
So here’s the detail: If you make a purchase from shop.prodosgames.com we will ensure that your remaining items from the AVP Kickstarter WHICH HAVE BEEN APPROVED, up to and including the Female predator, Dutch and Linn, will be in the post to you within a week (depending on demand).
Just so there’s no confusion, if you purchase a miniature from the online store, we will ensure that your KS items, up to and including the models mentioned above, along with the purchased model(s) will be in the post within 5 working days. If you purchase a pre-order item, your approved KS items will be sent initially with the pre-ordered item following once released.
The minimum purchase(including shipping) to cover your expediated shipping is as follow:
1. Europe – 10 GBP
2. USA – 15 GBP
3. Rest of the world – 20 GBP
For all our KS Backers be sure to use AVPKS code on check out. This will give you an additional 5% on checkout. Also can I ask that you please provide the same email address on the checkout screen that you used for Kickstarter / Pledge manager. If you have moved address, please include the new address but the old KS email address as this is how you can be located on our systems. Again I want to say that this is NOT mandatory however it will allow us to ship faster! Finally can I assure you that ALL Backers will receive their KS rewards, however it may take a bit longer due to current issues.i.e a 35% hike in the cost of shipping.

Curufea wrote:

Prodos like to blame Fox for their delays, but per Jarek's 22nd June update, the cloaked predators and alternative pose marines had been approved by Fox and were starting production, while the 3d corridors were being manufactured by a 3rd party.

What's happened in the two and a half months since? Darned if I know!
This is EXACTLY what I did to get most of my stuff this last month during the sale. I still feel unclean having done it, but I have almost everything now. Just enter the code AVPKS and leave a comment that you are a backer and you want your backer stuff. IT DOES WORK... got a shipment 20 days later. I did not receive my cloaked preds or alternate heads (as they will not be made available until "soon").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cobcroft
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Curufea wrote:

Follow up on this, I registered on the Prodos forum and messaged them about whether I should have received part of my kickstarter by now - and they're now sending the first bits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T. Probst
Germany
Waghäusel
of the Art
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I will quit waiting now,

Waiting now over two years of the many times promised Kicksterter delivery, nothing happens. The Publisher PRODOS was taking the money but is not available for their backers if they're not willing to spent more money..., for example to pay there shipping again... I will give them a last call to react before I'll give this to my lawyer now...

In accordance of my lawyer I could not inform here official which steps we're trying to do, before we're started our actions.

I keep the community informed about the following steps and reactions of PRODOS.

AND NO, I will not spent any more money to get MY STUFF from them, or "partly" as some of the backers did!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lauterbach
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
you are not alone I spend around 600$ and still got nothing except the base game. just sad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mlcopter wrote:
you are not alone I spend around 600$ and still got nothing except the base game. just sad

Wow! This is insane! How can they do this??? These "people" (I use the term loosely) must have no morals or integrity. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
What a LOAD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T. Probst
Germany
Waghäusel
of the Art
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
erzengel wrote:

I will quit waiting now,

Waiting now over two years of the many times promised Kicksterter delivery, nothing happens. The Publisher PRODOS was taking the money but is not available for their backers if they're not willing to spent more money..., for example to pay there shipping again... I will give them a last call to react before I'll give this to my lawyer now...

In accordance of my lawyer I could not inform here official which steps we're trying to do, before we're started our actions.

I keep the community informed about the following steps and reactions of PRODOS.

AND NO, I will not spent any more money to get MY STUFF from them, or "partly" as some of the backers did!

So, some harsch E-Mails and reminders later (on their website & forum
& shop, here on BGG and on KS) with showing the possible consequences:
setting up the lawsuit this week and contacting their business partners...
I got a (stupid) reply AND they promised to deliver the second shipment NOW...

I keep the community informed, if they deliver and about the content!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
White Screen
msg tools
No, you are not alone ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T. Probst
Germany
Waghäusel
of the Art
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
update October 14th-2016
After forcing them to delivery before the game fair Spiel 2016 in Germany to avoid implications at the fair..., closing the booth with laywer or a possible confiscate of their stuff at the fair, in front of possible customers and other publishers, they delivered now (after 2.5 years...) most of the remaining pledge:

1x Base Game,
19x + 5x Facehuggers,
3x Predator Bereserker,
1x Predalien,
3x Alien Warrior (5),
2x Alien Royal Guard,
1x Hellhounds (2),
2x Sentry Guns (2),
2x Master Sergeant,
1x Colonial Marines (5),
1x Power Loader, Predator Young Bloods (3),
1x Lieutenant Linn Kurosawa,
1x Major Dutch Schaefer,
1x Predator Ship Tiles,
Object Marker:
1x Predator Spear (4),
1x Half synthetic (4),
2x Alien Eggs (4).

Still missing:
All three Cloaked Predators (Spear, Disc, Ranged),
Hardback Rulebock... (will this be the unplayable old editions rules or the new 2,0 (released after 2-and-a-half-year...)?,
all Dice Sets (twice): Predator, Aliens, Marines...

I was really (really) harsh, because of their lack of service, not answering mails and no credible informations, more lies than updates..., and after many times asking them to deliver, I took the right tim, just before an important fair...! At least I got something waiting for now for years... But still not all.

Hope the message above is not an additional lie to save more time against angry backers..., a new management will take place and soon handle the open issues! I will believe when I will see my remaining pledge. Keep you informed.

If you still waiting on items from my list above, I can only recommend that you will consider legal steps against them..., and inform them about! It seems only if the pressure is high enough, they will react.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Park
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Great, so I just need to threaten legal action at a public event to get what I'm owed...

Hardback rulebook will be for the wargaming rules - not boardgame. Was there an early release of the wargaming ones?

Per Jarek's Facebook post at the start of October, they're starting on the layout and it "should be manufactured within 60 days", with a preview PDF available "weeks before it goes to print". If that's to be believed the book will be ready at the end of November. I wouldn't hold my breath though!

Jarek says clear predators are in production, and they're building up stock for shipping (on the basis of past performance, my translation of this is that they're going to ship a bunch out to shops for retail and availability on their own webshop, then once that demand is satisfied the backers will get the ones they're owed).

No idea about the dice - they probably ran out when they sent some backers their pledges twice XD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.