Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Fano330-R-Morris» Forums » General

Subject: Where would I find a copy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jyothi
India
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Stumbled across this -- and it looks very interesting. I've no idea how to locate a copy though...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Jyothi wrote:
Stumbled across this -- and it looks very interesting. I've no idea how to locate a copy though...

http://nestorgames.com
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.nestorgames.com/fano330rmorris_detail.html

... to be precise
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jyothi
India
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
russ wrote:
Jyothi wrote:
Stumbled across this -- and it looks very interesting. I've no idea how to locate a copy though...

http://nestorgames.com


Wow! Thanks!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
…and it is very interesting! It's a  9  for me. Kiki would approve — well, more likely Tombo would, but he's too busy on his bike…. meeple
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jyothi
India
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
zefquaavius wrote:
…and it is very interesting! It's a  9  for me. Kiki would approve — well, more likely Tombo would, but he's too busy on his bike…. meeple


Haha -- I actually heard of it on a list of yours! Maybe the 2016 top 21? Was fascinated and found my way here :-)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jyothi wrote:
Haha -- I actually heard of it on a list of yours! Maybe the 2016 top 21? Was fascinated and found my way here :-)
Oh! surprise Even better!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.