Luiz Borges
Brazil
Araraquara
flag msg tools
mbmb
I ordered the game and while I wait for it to arrive I want to start translation the card text to make paste-ups for the game in Portuguese.

Do anybody have either the card text in digital form (title and text is enough) or even all the cards scanned?

I won't be making paste-ups for cards without text (that arr just title, flavor text or some bonus easily understandable).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FxO ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
zhouluyi wrote:
I ordered the game and while I wait for it to arrive I want to start translation the card text to make paste-ups for the game in Portuguese.

Do anybody have either the card text in digital form (title and text is enough) or even all the cards scanned?

I won't be making paste-ups for cards without text (that arr just title, flavor text or some bonus easily understandable).

Manja a versão online? Tem todas as cartas. Vai dar um trabalho mas pelo menos você só tem que copiar e colar.

http://boardgaming-online.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
Brazil
Interior de São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Havê you checked in bgg' s files? I m pretty sure that there is a card referente guide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Borges
Brazil
Araraquara
flag msg tools
mbmb
tequila_j wrote:
Havê you checked in bgg' s files? I m pretty sure that there is a card referente guide.

I found a table of card references, although useful, is not what I need to make paste-ups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Borges
Brazil
Araraquara
flag msg tools
mbmb
monkeyvsmonkey wrote:
zhouluyi wrote:

Manja a versão online? Tem todas as cartas. Vai dar um trabalho mas pelo menos você só tem que copiar e colar.

http://boardgaming-online.com/

Tentei usar, mas é inviável pegar as informações por lá.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
Brazil
Interior de São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, you want cards and images? If you really need only text, BGO's civilopedia should be more than enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Borges
Brazil
Araraquara
flag msg tools
mbmb
tequila_j wrote:
So, you want cards and images? If you really need only text, BGO's civilopedia should be more than enough.

Ohh, now I was able to find that civilopedia. Yes, it is good enough for my needs.
In my defense this option is quite hidden in the interface.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.