Mark Langston
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wanting to get started playing this with my wife, who has said that she'd like to play a Targaryen Dragon-type of deck. I have purchased ALL of the expansions (including the Wolves of the North deluxe), but I only have one core set so far. Since I am new to the game as well, I'm having trouble deck-building without knowing what's good, what isn't, specific synergies, etc.

I hate to ask this, but would anyone be willing to make a deck with the available cards that I have to make the type of deck that she's wanting to play? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matija
Croatia
flag msg tools
mb
I suggest you go on https://thronesdb.com, check the list of popular Targaryen decks, find one that you like and then edit it according to your needs (only 1x for all the core cards).

But you might have some trouble building a dragon deck specifically, because dany and all the dragons are cards from the core, meaning you'll only have 1x of each. So it will be harder to build a deck that works well if it's based on those cards. But for casual home play it will be just fine anyway.

But generally, with only one core I think for targaryen you'll be able to build better decks by focusing more on the dothraki (all bloodriders are from the chapter packs) and Mirri (currently one of the best / deadliest characters in the game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.