Subject: question from new user.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Anderson
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Hey All,

Been on and off this site for years checking out reviews and what to plays... but i finally signed up and have been entering my games. I've come across a game that is not listed. Is there a way to add the game to my collection?

TIA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Anderson
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
funny thing happened... went to my collection clicked on the game name that had come up... lo an behold the game name had changed...
Railroad Tycoon the Boardgame was the one i was looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gooszer wrote:
Hey All,

Been on and off this site for years checking out reviews and what to plays... but i finally signed up and have been entering my games. I've come across a game that is not listed. Is there a way to add the game to my collection?

TIA

Gooszer wrote:
funny thing happened... went to my collection clicked on the game name that had come up... lo an behold the game name had changed...
Railroad Tycoon the Boardgame was the one i was looking for.

It can be just a little confusing sometimes because games that have been around for a while may have different names they are known by, in different versions and often from different publishers.

If and when you do come across a game, or a version of a game, that is truly not documented in the BGG database, then you can earn geekgold by entering the data for the game to make it part of the database from then on.

And welcome to BGG membership!

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Lower Hutt, WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Think of me as the Bishop of East Anglia
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep welcome.

Hope to see you around more often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam (Away/AFK)
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
welcomeblankDean

A nice collection you have there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Courtney Heyse
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and yeah the human tragedy consists of the necessity of living with the consequences, under pressure, under pressure. -Courage (For Hugh Maclennan): The Tragically Hip
badge
We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream. -Gift Shop: The Tragically Hip
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, and welcome!

Glad you found what you were looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.