Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Stearns
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the General Index Vol.1 - Vol.20, Letters to the Editor (available at the link shared below).

Note: The number in the ( ) is the actual page number of the letter listed in that issue. Letter number 1 is over 2 columns in length, and in this paticular issue V12:N6 is slightly more than half of the page. The second letter also V12:N6 contains a variant hit table idea. And in V14:N2 is a Fire Interval Table that was suggested for PBM play. The Computer program, was written in Level II Basic (1980).

TOBRUK

1. J. E. Pournelle (praise) V12:N6 (33).
2. Jeffrey Bishop (praise; variant, hit tables) V12:N6 (33).
3. Jeffrey Smith (comments) V13:N5 (33).
4. Jim Burnett (reply to Saha, "Tobruk X3" V13:N6) V14:N2 (33).
5. Bruce Duthie Ph.D (scenario computer program) V18:N2 (45).
6. Lorrin Bird (Add &Corr, "State of the Art Tobruk" V18:N2) V18:N4 (45).
7. Lorrin Bird (reply to Hock, "Tobruk Defended" V19:N1) V19:N3 (45).
8. Douglas Arbuckle (reply to Hock, "Tobruk Defended" V19:N1) V19:N3 (45).
9. Hal Hock (reply to Owens, "Historian's Guide to AH Wargames" V19:N6) V20:N3 (45).

Other letters may very well exist in later issues (sadly TAHG never issued another index to cover later issues), but at my age the eyes are not as sharp as they were 40 years ago so I'm not likely to go looking for them. For those that have not done so FREE PDF's of the AH General (150dpi scans) are available here to download. < http://www.vftt.co.uk/ah_mags.asp?ProdID=PDF_Gen >

May this add to your gaming enjoyment. - Jim

[Note: I edited this item 09.10.16 slightly, due in part to the fact that I left out a thought or two yesterday (09.09.16).]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.