Darklight: Memento Mori» Forums » General

Subject: a request rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ian m
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Love getting those updates in my inbox! Was absolutely amazing during the campaign!

I have one request of Dark Ice:
Could you please post all the pictures here on BGG so everyone can look at them all in one spot? That awesome map included too?(want to put it as my wallpaper) And for all future pics too? That would just be the best!
Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mauro pane
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
zeromaker wrote:
Love getting those updates in my inbox! Was absolutely amazing during the campaign!

I have one request of Dark Ice:
Could you please post all the pictures here on BGG so everyone can look at them all in one spot? That awesome map included too?(want to put it as my wallpaper) And for all future pics too? That would just be the best!
Thanks!!

I believe the game is part of the community as it is ours so everybody is more than welcome to share, post and add any picture published by us, so long as it is done sensibly and with respect to the original creators.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian m
United States
flag msg tools
mb
That is good to hear! BGG rules say something along the lines of only the creator of something can post pics and videos of said thing.

But since you say so, we can all do it! Thanks, Mauro!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.