Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want the world; I just want your half.
mbmbmbmbmb
I see this is identified as the first game in the coal trilogy...

I thought there already was a coal trilogy with haspelknecht being the third installment there...

Are the other two games in this new trilogy going to be reprints/reworks of ruhrschifffahrt and kohle & kolonie or are there two entirely new games coming?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Randolph
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd guess that since Capstone is reprinting the trilogy in chronological order and Haspelknecht is the first chronologically that's the reason. I think the reprints are for the most part straight up with no tweaks at least I hope so as I just picked up Ruhrschifffahrt 1769-1890
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they call it the "First" because in the 3 games chronology this on is the first in time... it was the last game to be released but time-wise in a calendar is the first to happen (it's a star wars kind of thing ) and the 3 games are supposed to show the evolution of the Coal business over time, so this is the first in the Trilogy despite being the last one to be released
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas spitzer
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
it's a star wars kind of thing... right!! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
THSP wrote:
it's a star wars kind of thing... right!! whistle

hehehe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef Kevin
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's me in the latte!
mbmbmbmb
Biggie wrote:
I see this is identified as the first game in the coal trilogy...

I thought there already was a coal trilogy with haspelknecht being the third installment there...

Are the other two games in this new trilogy going to be reprints/reworks of ruhrschifffahrt and kohle & kolonie or are there two entirely new games coming?

I was curious if Quined was picking up the reprints as well for the masterprint line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.