United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
Anywhere know if the Rulebook PDF is available? For the base game and the expansions (7-8 player, Necronomicon, Objects)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
Found the rulebook for the base: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5t9md9xnj9y7g1o/DMWC%20Rulebook%20...

The base rulebook was posted on the kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/dont-mess-wi...

But I still haven't found the rulebook for the expansions (7-8 players, Necronomicron, Objects)

UPDATE: The kickstarter link for the rulebook is now dead :-(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IB&C usually doesn't post their rulebooks as far as I know. My friend lost his Resistance rulebook awhile back and when he emailed them about getting a PDF, they offered to sell him one for $3 or $5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
dexdouglas wrote:
IB&C usually doesn't post their rulebooks as far as I know.

I wouldn't assume that.

Most of the Flashpoint games have their rules posted right on their website: http://indieboardsandcards.com/fpfr.php

I even have a copy of the Resistance rulebook PDF, although I don't recall where it was posted. I should probably keep a copy of the source URL with my rulebooks.

And as I posted above, they had the base game rulebook posted on the kickstarter page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kiloforce wrote:
dexdouglas wrote:
IB&C usually doesn't post their rulebooks as far as I know.

I wouldn't assume that.

Most of the Flashpoint games have their rules posted right on their website: http://indieboardsandcards.com/fpfr.php

I even have a copy of the Resistance rulebook PDF, although I don't recall where it was posted. I should probably keep a copy of the source URL with my rulebooks.

And as I posted above, they had the base game rulebook posted on the kickstarter page.

My bad, I usually just go to the files section on BGG to search for rules. I just went looking for Grifter's rulebook the other day and it wasn't posted either (well an old edition of the rules were posted from when it was a differently themed game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Has IBC updated their website in the past few years? I can't tell...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam L
United Kingdom
Gravesend
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone got the rulebook as a pdf they could forward or email? Would really like to get the official rules PDF to the PROMO'S.

I've got the retail version of the game - but no promos. I've also got Tempel Des Shreckens so I feel like i've paid my dues. It would be nice to get the offical PDF of the promos rules too...

Geekgold for anyone who can help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam L
United Kingdom
Gravesend
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madad07 wrote:
Anyone got the rulebook as a pdf they could forward or email? Would really like to get the official rules PDF to the PROMO'S.

I've got the retail version of the game - but no promos. I've also got Tempel Des Shreckens so I feel like i've paid my dues. It would be nice to get the offical PDF of the promos rules too...

Geekgold for anyone who can help?

OK. So nice people at IB&C got in touch via FB and sent jpegs of photos of the promo rules. Bit blurry, but I think I can make them all out. Just got to type them out on Word.

But if anyone has pdf of rules that would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
I swear IB&C is trying to kill off this fun game... cry

The base game only has 3 copies left in stock on IC&B's Amazon page (as of this posting): https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Mess-Cthulhu-Board-Game/dp/B01K2...

The expansion is impossible to get (which is double frustrating for me as I backed the original Kickstarter, got my friends hooked on my copy, and now they all want copies, which they can't get).

The base rulebook, which was publicly available on the Kickstarter web page has been removed, and IB&C doesn't have it posted it on their web page or BGG. Frustrating in this age of board games when nearly all board game rulebooks are available in PDF. Even the German reimplementation Tempel des Schreckens has their rulebook PDF available.

The expansion rulebook, is not available. Again frustrating for the same reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.