Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Petros Lee
United States
North Potomac
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
The card ability says I can "Transfer control of a Silver Fuel Cell in play. The ability is triggered for the new owner."

What exactly does this mean and can someone give me an example of how this works?

I'm assuming that this card is helpful when playing in teams, which then leads me to an additional question: can we choose NOT to activate a card's abilities?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Baccus

Tennessee
msg tools
Basically if someone has a silver card on the table in front of them, you steal it and then you get to treat it as if you actually played it, activating the ability text on the card.

Not sure about the 2nd part of your question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you MUST use the card's ability if it is installed. However, you'll notice that the card "Exotic Matter" uses the term MAY, so its action is optional. I would presume that any other card that uses MAY means the associated action is optional.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.