Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, just playing my 1st game and come across a couple of questions i can't find the answers.

1) do I have to use all my action points/tokens during my turn? I understand you can't carry any over.

2) when suffering a defeat from a general that causes you to lose life tokens, do you remove ones you have used that turn or ones that you haven't used yet on that turn?

3) say we've slayed the blue dragon, does the player who didn't become the dragon slayer still have to roll a 5 to kill all blue minions, so basically only the dragon slayer him/herself can slay all blue minions in one space?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 - You do not have to use all of your action tokens.

2 - Anytime that you lose life tokens (generals, quests, minions - some of which may not happen until you play expansions), you always remove them from the unused tokens first.

3 - Only the Slayer gets the automatic kills against the minions. Anyone else involved in the battle still must attempt rolls as normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
thanks very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
One other question. I'm playing with the eagle rider, it says under sky attack. May end turn in same location as enemy minions and general but suffers no penalties. ( fear, damage or loss of cards) not sure if I've missed something here I'm only seat of wounds caused by minions. Where does fear, damage and loss of cards come from?
Also with the eagle rider is his ability of spending an action to move 4 spaces as it reads, or is it up to 4 spaces?
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damage just means loss of wounds. Fear is the special power of the undead minions. Normally, when you end your turn in a location with minions, you take 1 wound per minion. If any number of those minions are undead, you take one extra wound (because of the fear).

In the dragon expansion, if you use the green dragon general, his green minions are imps instead of orcs. Imps cause you to discard cards instead of take wounds when you end your turn with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
You might find this example of wounds and spent actions informative.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/23382641#23382641

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time in the Realms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.