Subject: Question about the marketplace/selling bundle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doc Corvid
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi fellow geeks!

I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate for this forum, but I have a question about selling a bundled version of the game - base game plus all the Mirkwood cycle.
It looks like under marketplace there is only really an option to list the single game. I could note the inclusion of the Expansions in the notes, but I worry people would be put off by the price before clicking through. Am I wrong about this?

That said, I may as well ask here: is anyone here based in London and interested in buying a hardly-used base game with all the Mirkwood chapters for a price quite a bit below the cost of it new? I would be happy to arrange a meet-up to exchange in person.

The game is fine, it's just that I haven't really played it much.

It's got all the original rules pages for each expansion, and a colour print-out of the Easy Mode rule variant.

It also has home-made dividers for everything.

I have inverted the insert to accommodate more stuff, but it isn't a horrible job - happy to send pics if interested.

Cheers,
Doc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a price obviously above retail for a listing under the base set would cause the assumption that more was included. I'd list it under the core set (if you don't get any responses here, or when you reach an agreement with someone, so BGG gets their 3%) with a note about the contents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Ft. Lauderdale
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Question about the marketplace/selling bundles
I understand your concern but with the limited number of UK sellers in the marketplace, I really suspect a UK buyer is going to look at any offer they can find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Corvid
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK thanks guys, I'll give it a shot.

In the meantime if anyone else reads the and is interested in purchasing, feel free to drop me a message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.