Subject: RUNECRAFT - retheme and remake by FFG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomasz Siudziński
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every fan please support my believes that new version of this game will see daylight in nearby future. The game offers so much in terms of micro management to seek intra and inter class synergies to ultimately be the best and beat great evil.

This great designed game needs refurbish for today's new standards, but its still valid with this luck management mechanisms.

FFG recently lost theirs licence agreement with Games Workshop and they have many people to give something to work with. So i propose RUNECRAFT indeed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olkhen the Gamer

New York
msg tools
Yeah, I would really liked that too. 200$ for a game is too much as it is currently.

Or..., now that GW and FFG parted ways, maybe Blizzard wants to come back and we can have Wow bg second edition. Wishful thinking, I know .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see the combat system saved for another game...best combat system i've ever played. But with Runebound 3rd just released last year i doubt we'll see anything like this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New version? Hell yes. But with Terrinoth setting? Meh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.