Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For anyone still interested or still trying to track down some missing pieces, it looks like Japanime Games is having a blowout sale trying to get rid of the rest of their stock. Examples:
-OP Kits
-Promo Figures
-Resin Terrain
-Resin Tokens
-Plastic Tokens
-Krosmaster Figures
-XXL Statues

and a few other things. Good luck to anyone who's still looking. It also looks like free shipping at 75$. This is still a great game and may be one of the last opportunities to find some of these things, especially before CMON releases 2.0 here in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This would be awesome. Except for the fact that their shopping cart is buggy, and broken.
Every time I try and add something, it adds double and triple of what I click. I try and remove them from the cart, and every time I do, it adds more after I delete.

I'll keep trying, as I'd love to get the Frigost stuff but this is frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My shopping cart is still messed up and I couldnt fix it, but I was able to order a ton of stuff from them. Email customer service. They were very helpful and responsive and I ended up just emailing them a list of the stuff that I wanted and they created an order for me that I used to pay them via PayPal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had no problems with the shopping cart, except that you don't want to check shipping before you get to $75 free shipping to the US. I got excellent customer service on a Sunday.

I used Chrome (on ChromeOS) to access their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you use these figures in Krosmaster: Quest? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they are compatible and they're all compatible with the upcoming 2.0 game as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.