$15.00
$20.00
$5.00

Orlando
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With all the recent posts about retheming this game and the huge number of (endless?) properties it could work with, one cannot help but see that this formula can very easily be FFG's first multi-property system ala Legendary.

The number of different editions I would buy, especially if supported by expansions and even slight rule variations to boost theme (legacy, hidden traitor, team-coop, semi-coop, etc) ... It really is a system that can be simplified down for 8 year olds, or beefed up with complexities of complexities.

I cannot think of a board game property that already exists for which I would not buy an ACG variant ...

And let's be honest, Big Trouble in Little China deserves better (it should have at least been an Encounters game)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interesting idea however I don't know if FFG has a track record of such flexibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Orlando
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I do not know what their outlook is on going thin and wide on licenses vs sticking to a few and just going deep on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Taylor
Switzerland
Uster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's more like LOTR: LCG IMO.

But, i'm really excited for AH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They've done it before (Doom to Descent First Edition, Descent Second Edition to Imperial Assault,) so why not?...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Orlando
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Titeman wrote:
They've done it before (Doom to Descent First Edition, Descent Second Edition to Imperial Assault,) so why not?...

It's just a matter of how they want to market their stuff, but they don't have anything in the mass style of Legendary, it could be an interesting game at for them to explore a wide number of licenses, see which ones work best and develop further from there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
Titeman wrote:

Don't forget DUNE to REX

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.