Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Pelton
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK solo questions first that came up in my first solo game.

1) When setting up (this applies to 2 or 3 players too) do you place a meeple in each lobby or only those that have players?

e.g in a solo game you put 4 meeples in the plaza and one in your lobby, or do you always put 4 in the plaza and one in each lobby (so another 4 meeples in total)?

2) Does Lacerda kick his own assistants out? And does this trigger an action at the International Market?

e.g there is an assistant at the international market and Lacerda is moving there does the assistant take a place in the international market or is returned to the supply.

I played it has the assistant just returns to the supply.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2) Both in solo or multiplayer, when you kick out your own assistant you don't get any benefit. This holds true also for Lacerda.

1) I always played that we put just 1 meeple in each player's lobby, so # of meeples = # of players (1 in solo mode)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) I always also placed one in the AI's Lobby.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.