Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Still waiting for expansions to ship rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Connor Lennon
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I bought two expansions two weeks ago and they still haven't shipped. Has anyone else had this problem? If so how long did it typically take? I got the lion god and gorm from the US warehouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
lennoncc wrote:
I bought two expansions two weeks ago and they still haven't shipped. Has anyone else had this problem? If so how long did it typically take? I got the lion god and gorm from the US warehouse.

Historically, shipments from KD have been highly random, but usually work out.

I just yesterday received the shipping notice for some things I received a couple of weeks ago.

I'd give it 1-2 more weeks then contact KD if you still have heard/gotten anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
lennoncc wrote:

From the shop site:
Quote:
If it has been less than a week since receiving your order confirmation, please be patient, we are likely experiencing a high volume of orders.

It may take up to 2 weeks to process your order during heavy volume sales. Once it is processed, packed, and picked up by the mail carrier its tracking number will become active.

USPS Domestic shipping typically arrives in 1-3 business days.
USPS International first class arrives in 2-8 weeks depending on destination.

http://www.kingdomdeath.com/wp/support/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lennoncc wrote:

2 weeks is not that much XD. Besides, do not trust the in-store tracker. Sometimes it just doesn't update, so most probably you will be receiving your stuff before it appears as "fulfilled".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nick s
United States
phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
You're going to need patience when dealing with KDM store. Everything I've ordered from there took 2-4 weeks to ship. And as others have said, I actually received my last expansion BEFORE I got the shipping notification on their website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corporal Joe Bauers
United States
flag msg tools
No matter games or life
badge
Honesty over everything
mbmbmb
I've been ordering their models for years and years. When I lived in New York, I would usually get my orders within two or three days tops. I moved a bit farther away and still consistently get them extremely quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fen Yan
United States
La Mirada
California
flag msg tools
3 orders:

Around 2 weeks to a month for Canada to US.

1-2 weeks within US.

The two oldest orders are marker "unfulfilled" even though I've received them.

Received two shipping notifications for the GenCon sale, one before the package arrived and the other a couple of weeks after the package arrived.

I've found customer service pretty responsive and good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
I have no fulfilment or tracking numbers for 3 different orders. Two are from last year! So I wouldn't think too much of it. It very well may arrive Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was in a similar situation, I sent KD a message last week asking. They explained their shipping process and pointed out which part of it my order was at (packed and waiting for the shipping company to pick up and scan) then a couple days later it arrived and a day after that I got the notice that it had been shipped! So do wait another week or so.

Note, I have heard either here or on the FB group that people are getting stuff sent from unexpected warehouses, mostly Europeans getting stuff from the Australian warehouse because stock levels were wrong. Look for an email from Pik Pak if that may be the case for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
strewart wrote:
I was in a similar situation, I sent KD a message last week asking. They explained their shipping process and pointed out which part of it my order was at (packed and waiting for the shipping company to pick up and scan) then a couple days later it arrived and a day after that I got the notice that it had been shipped! So do wait another week or so.

Note, I have heard either here or on the FB group that people are getting stuff sent from unexpected warehouses, mostly Europeans getting stuff from the Australian warehouse because stock levels were wrong. Look for an email from Pik Pak if that may be the case for you.

This has just happened to me. I have ordered Green Armor and Dragon King from EU (only place that had these two modules in stock) as two separate orders. Green Armor came from Germany, few days ago. I just got email notification from Pik Pak, so that has to be the Dragon King since I didn't order anything from Australia related to KDM or not. Though, this is the last time I'm ordering anything from Europe, insaine crazy shipping costs!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.