Popular Tags: [View All]
AAron G
United States
Tallmadge
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Krosmaster Sale Page

check it out there are many promos previously never sold other than during the kickstarter from my understanding.

BTW free shipping at $75

I wonder if the new version 2.0 has anything to do with it. I think its all compatible the old with the new versions.I don't know if there gonna do a whole new line of figures and want this stuff gone, or are just trying to gin up business.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Krosmaster is having a Blow Out Sale
fwiw retailer is "Japanime Games" (may want to include that in thread subject as suggested by.... https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1417183/what-hot-deal) imho ymmv

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AAron G
United States
Tallmadge
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok will do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Siebens
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks! I've been looking to get the last packs I needed to mostly complete my set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoUrden wrote:

I wonder if the new version 2.0 has anything to do with it.

Probably not. Krosmaster is a French game and Japanime was the US distributor for it. Cool Mini or Not has the license now, hence the blow out.

I should have dumped my stuff sooner...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giant Marsupials
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is probably my favorite game overall. Like chess but with figures that have powers and theme. And everything comes painted. It totally rocks! Not for everyone (like anything) but the main roadblock for many people has been the cost. Well blowout= get on board! You also get access to the 3D version of the game, in which your figures can be added to your collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
wish we had deals like this in the UK, shipping is a killer.

also, I don't know why when US stores offer 'free shipping over x amount' they don't offer an equivalent $ value reduction (compared to how much they actually spend on US shipping for the free orders) on international shipping. seems like an obvious promo to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
there is so much stuff on the site, i don't even know how to start...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmy Rink
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
rusticchasm wrote:

Mike, I feel the exact same way. Can anyone suggest the must haves? Is the original game not on this list, just the Frigost board? Are those blind boxes the entire display or just one blind figure? So many questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The blind boxes($8) are just single box with 1 figure. The displays are $30.

No, the original Krosmaster 1.0 box is not available (but they've added more since yesterday, so maybe keep checking back?)

As far as must haves (this only applies to season 1, I haven't gone beyond that), my suggestion is to pick the open window boxes with the most different figures. Don't go for the ones with the recolors. The recolors are just different power levels, but generally they play the same (the fairies are all support characters, for example). This will get you the most variety if you have a limited budget. The only exception is #1,#4, #7. There are a total of 5 knights among them. The knight in #7 works off the powers of the other knights, so for the knight is #7 to work effectively, you need to get at least expansion #1 or #4 (both ideally).

Maybe someone else can chime in about the later seasons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
The OP kits looked interesting, but still too expensive. The completionist in me would go nuts here, so I am standing back now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark camp
United States
Lesser Binghamton Area
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Not Mines boards are a lot of fun, especially if you like to use ranged attacks. You can use the mine cars as sort of mobile weapons platforms, and shooting a tnt box until it explodes is a lot of fun.

People generally don't like the Multiman box, but if you're willing to bring an all multiman team, they're pretty fun. Especially if you have more than one box(all the figs in there cost 2 each and have black titles, meaning you can bring 3 of a kind), as the more multimen on the board, the more powerful the figs are.

I like the looks of Dark Heroes, but haven't had much of a chance to play with them yet. Did play one game using the one that summons living tentacles, which was pretty cool. Vampiro can also beat down and then take control of opposing minis, much like he did in the anime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kwang Lim Gabriel Tan
Singapore
Singapore
Please Choose
flag msg tools
For the season 3 ones what the difference between the blind boxes ($8) and the blind display boxes ($30)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ryan powers
msg tools
the display comes as the $30 complete display box (12 individual blind box figures) and the $8 blind box is a single blind box figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know what's in the OP box aside from the promo resin stuff and figures, but for 1 person, you're better off buying them as singles. I don't think you'll need more than 2 Noxs, for example, unless you were playing with more than 2 people.

The blind boxes ($8) are a single figure and the displays ($40, I think they changed the price since I last looked) are 12 of the single figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zelasco
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that their twitter post also mentioned that you get the Season 1.5 and Season 2 XL cards for free on orders over $100. Here is the tweet:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There doesn't seem to be any indication that they are adding these for free on the actual website, however. I've got over 100 in my cart currently. They've added a free blind booster, but I don't see anywhere that they've added the XL cards for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zelasco
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
silverbowen wrote:
There doesn't seem to be any indication that they are adding these for free on the actual website, however. I've got over 100 in my cart currently. They've added a free blind booster, but I don't see anywhere that they've added the XL cards for free.

When I placed my order last night, I asked them about it. Their customer service department should be open now, so we could ask them directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rusticchasm wrote:

No base games are being sold, but the $5 Duel Packs and $10 Krosmaster Junior can be used to learn the game. You can sorta play Krosmaster Frigost without the base set, but will need to purchase additional figures and make some of your own tokens (see the Frigost forum). The $8 six-figure packs are the best price if you're just looking for quantity. Click on this pic of the seasons if you're scanning for more pretty pretty painted figures.

I picked up the Frigost set with tokens and terrain for the extra figure and in case I'll actually play the game. Here's a pic of the tokens and terrain. The yeti I plan to use as a proxy for Ithaqua in EH and AH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Phelps
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

FYI. I received my order yesterday and there were a few free extra items thrown in:

As Advertised Freebies
Season 2 Blind Box
Season 1.5 XL Cards
Season 2 XL Cards

Extra Freebies
Foil Card Set
Krosmaster: Arena – Season 1 Alternate Terrain and Demonic Rewards Tiles
Holiday (Christmas) Terrain
1 Metal Kama Coin

So, yay Japanime!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Holm
United States
South Haven
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Adam - if you don't mind - when did you order? I tried emailing them about the fact that the XL cards didn't show up on the invoice - I did get a response from them today saying the reason was it caused an error in the system... I ordered exactly $100 worth of stuff because I really wanted those XL cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Phelps
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I placed my order about 1:00 a.m. on Sunday (and the only freebie that was showing in my cart at the time was the Season 2 Blind Box). So, I'm guessing that you'll receive the XL cards with your order as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've placed a couple of orders with them already. Don't worry, they'll throw in the freebies and you'll see them when you receive your package. They've been really good about it and very generous. I was missing the geysers from my frigost terrain set, but they said they'll ship them with another order I placed. Very good customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Holm
United States
South Haven
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
I've placed a couple of orders with them already. Don't worry, they'll throw in the freebies and you'll see them when you receive your package. They've been really good about it and very generous. I was missing the geysers from my frigost terrain set, but they said they'll ship them with another order I placed. Very good customer service.

Man - you weren't kidding - tons of free stuff - the XL cards, coin, foil pack, Christmas set and other Terrain and a Boutou token - nice! Looks like they just dumped a bunch of extras in - nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, Japanime has been really good. Service has been excellent too. I hate to say I spent a lot more than I wanted to but I definitely got my money's worth. I hope Krosmaster gets revived in the US with 2.0 because I have a lot of stuff to play with now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.