Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently of the opinion that the progression mechanisms really don't favor the idea of a Myth campaign with continuing characters, but that's just my opinion meant to apply only to me. That said, I'd still be pretty interested seeing someone who disagrees do a campaign, say on YouTube.

Anyone doing such a campaign? If there are videos, post a link. If not but you're still doing one, perhaps with a group, tell me about your experiences.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee ogre
msg tools
mbmb
I've seen several play videos (Remi B, Rahdo, Board Games With Friends, Doug Herring, Urban Myth) but nothing like a campaign. Maybe Doug Herring's is the closest, he has I think 4 series on it, from early 1.X to 2.0 stuff? I haven't watched any in at least 6 months so my memory's fuzzy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
carbon_dragon wrote:
I'm currently of the opinion that the progression mechanisms really don't favor the idea of a Myth campaign with continuing characters, but that's just my opinion meant to apply only to me. That said, I'd still be pretty interested seeing someone who disagrees do a campaign, say on YouTube.

Anyone doing such a campaign? If there are videos, post a link. If not but you're still doing one, perhaps with a group, tell me about your experiences.

Thanks.

I have a group of friends that all own Myth, and we've been playing through a mix of the 2.0 Quest Deck and 1.0 Story Quests, with the intent of having persistent characters. So far, so good. It'll be interesting to see how crazy things get when everybody has several titles and the treasure bag is optimized.

I'm postponing judgment on the official progression system until then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
armoredgear7 wrote:
carbon_dragon wrote:

Thanks.

I have a group of friends that all own Myth, and we've been playing through a mix of the 2.0 Quest Deck and 1.0 Story Quests, with the intent of having persistent characters. So far, so good. It'll be interesting to see how crazy things get when everybody has several titles and the treasure bag is optimized.

I'm postponing judgment on the official progression system until then.

Talk about it more. What "advancements" have your players gotten and how has it influenced your play. How has it impacted the kind of enemies you can handle?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.