Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua OConnor
United States
Healdsburg
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to either have rules for giving soldiers experience, or rules for using a non-mage as your major PC, to turn this into more of an RPG. It has 80% of what I loved about the D&D 4e combat system, but plays more quickly, so I think it could be a real beer and pretzels dungeon crawler, but I don't want to be restricted to only using a mage as my main PC. (I plan to use this to play coop with other players, versus Creatures). Anyone tried this or have thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Purcell
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
"Because the ultimate purpose of crime is to establish the endless empire of crime."
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of what you are looking for is handled in the Captain rules in the Sellsword expansion. Though Captains are of a distinctly lesser rank, they could easily be elevated with a few rules tweaks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua OConnor
United States
Healdsburg
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GorillaGrody wrote:
A lot of what you are looking for is handled in the Captain rules in the Sellsword expansion. Though Captains are of a distinctly lesser rank, they could easily be elevated with a few rules tweaks.

Excellent, will check it out. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
here what we did full rules in file section
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1656414/warband-advancement...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.