Subject: Add more cubes on an Outdoor Activity ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ale Mito
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I've a doubt reading the rules of the expansion "The Ladies of Troyes" because at page 3 at the beginning it says "A player may only add one cube per outdoor activity ..."

So a player can't put more than one single cube on each outdoor activity ? Is this the meaning ?

Looking for example at Richard's videos he uses really more !

Thanks a lot
Ale

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Orban
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
alemito wrote:
Hi all,

I've a doubt reading the rules of the expansion "The Ladies of Troyes" because at page 3 at the beginning it says "A player may only add one cube per outdoor activity ..."

So a player can't put more than one single cube on each outdoor activity ? Is this the meaning ?

Thanks a lot
Ale

Hi,
You can only put 1 cube per activity tile each time you use the outdoor track. But of course you can have several cubes on an activity tile if you have activated the outdoor track several times. I home it is clearer like that.
Have fun
Alain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ale Mito
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
Alain13 wrote:
alemito wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks a lot
Ale

Hi,
You can only put 1 cube per activity tile each time you use the outdoor track. But of course you can have several cubes on an activity tile if you have activated the outdoor track several times. I home it is clearer like that.
Have fun
Alain

Very clear, thanks a lot !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Troyes to The Ladies of Troyes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.