Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Lieske
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first game solitaire and found the game to be quite interesting. Not so much movement and combat as assigning units to various missions. Reminds me a little of some of Brian Train's games like Algeria. I am definitely looking forward to a chance to try the game with an opponent.

A few special cases came up during my game.

1) Rule 2.52-1 Subversive Activities Operation. If the Communist player succeeds, and RVN Stability is already at one and there are no RVN Replenishment points, one ARVN unit in the refit box should be permanently removed from play. What if there isn't a unit in the refit box? Is the result ignored? Or is a unit removed from the board?

20 Combat results. It is possible to get a result of 1/2. If the defending stack only has one step, what happens? Is the extra step loss ignored (effectively becomes a 1/1) or are both reduced by one (effectively becomes a 0/1)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
erick mazzola
msg tools
To answer your questions :

1) the result is ignored

2) if the defending stack is only 1 step, a combat result of 1/2 becomes 1/1.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Lieske
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply Erick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.