$30.00
Nigel Heather
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I advertised a game on BGG and it has be sold despatched and received.

However, I'm not sure what the procedure for progressing the record of the sale.

I've done it for trades and that seemed intuitive but I can't see anything similar for sales.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the Geek Market (under the Bazaar tab) and it should be obvious from there - click on sales, then a specific one to update it being shipped etc. You can (and should!) also leave feedback for your buyer (and get some from them).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Heather
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ed_the_Red wrote:
Go to the Geek Market (under the Bazaar tab) and it should be obvious from there - click on sales, then a specific one to update it being shipped etc. You can (and should!) also leave feedback for your buyer (and get some from them).

Nothing there.

Does that mean that the buyer needs to do something first.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you sell it through the Geekmarket? I'm guessing this was something you sold through the recent Maths Trade. In a case like this, you have to create a sales entry, and bizarrely the easiest thing is for you to 'buy' it yourself. Unlike ebay and the like, there is no direct connection between you 'buying' something and the purchase process, which is done between individuals through paypal (or any other method).

I think there are some instructions on the Matsh Trade discussion list explaining what to do more clearly and succinctly than I have here if you need further clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Heather
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ed_the_Red wrote:
Did you sell it through the Geekmarket? I'm guessing this was something you sold through the recent Maths Trade. In a case like this, you have to create a sales entry, and bizarrely the easiest thing is for you to 'buy' it yourself. Unlike ebay and the like, there is no direct connection between you 'buying' something and the purchase process, which is done between individuals through paypal (or any other method).

I think there are some instructions on the Matsh Trade discussion list explaining what to do more clearly and succinctly than I have here if you need further clarification!

No, not a maths trade. I've done those before and that seemed fairly straightforward.

This was for a sale placed on the page for the game.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.