Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Valdes
United States
Chamblee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received the game and am trying to figure out exactly what's what. I got 20 bases for the 21 doors--did anyone get 21? Also, I'm not sure whether I didn't receive the 6 Black Stone special missions cards or if they're somewhere in the mass of cards--has anyone determined exactly which are the unlocked cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
carval wrote:
Just received the game and am trying to figure out exactly what's what. I got 20 bases for the 21 doors--did anyone get 21? Also, I'm not sure whether I didn't receive the 6 Black Stone special missions cards or if they're somewhere in the mass of cards--has anyone determined exactly which are the unlocked cards?

I had all 21 , the missions are in the supp2 mission book together with the SAR missions , they changed from cards to books. The character cards are not player boards but playing card size.

I think you had to include the option with the missions to get the printed booklet but it is available for download.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Baginski
Poland
flag msg tools
Hello,

on the punch board are 21 doors. One copy is a spare part it means that correct number of door stands is 20.

Mission cards were change to Missions book.

Cheers
the HINT team

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Valdes
United States
Chamblee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses. Is there a chance of getting a breakdown list of the cards, identifying the various KS stretch goals?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. B.
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hintthegame wrote:
One copy is a spare part it means that correct number of door stands is 20.

I got the base game today. Can You please tell me which door is the spare one.

Is it correct that there is only one mission book (#1) in the retail version?

Is it correct that I get 18 board tiles instead of the mentioned 16?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.