Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Some clarity on this.

I'm allowed based on minimum movement rule 7.1.2b to move one hex as long as i comply with rule 7.3.4a & 7.3.5.

So for example: I can move in tactical movement two battalion tanks forward the "minimum 1 hex movement" into the same hex with an enemy adjacent to the hex and i don't have to pay the 2MP for moving next to enemy or the 2mp for having a vehicle move into the same hex with another vehicle present?

I know i do have to have fuel at least, but what happens if i only have 3 fuel points in total can this move still be done using this rule???

This is allowed???...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I asked this on CSW awhile back. As long as the MU has mp's based on fuel level it can move 1 hex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
gohrns wrote:
Yes I asked this on CSW awhile back. As long as the MU has mp's based on fuel level it can move 1 hex.

Thanks Tom

We should get a game going one day of Atlantic Wall. Whenever you are free and i'm free...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik Karlsson
Sweden
Stenkullen
--
flag msg tools
claystone wrote:
... or the 2mp for having a vehicle move into the same hex with another vehicle present?

Just to clarify, the extra 2mp cost for MU to enter another MU's hex is only when using tactical road movement. Here it'll only cost 3 points to move the units, 1 for clear hex and 2 for adjacent enemy units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
That's correct, I just didn't add terrain note since it doesn't matter due to the min 1 hex movement.

Frocken wrote:
claystone wrote:
... or the 2mp for having a vehicle move into the same hex with another vehicle present?

Just to clarify, the extra 2mp cost for MU to enter another MU's hex is only when using tactical road movement. Here it'll only cost 3 points to move the units, 1 for clear hex and 2 for adjacent enemy units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Johnson

California
msg tools
The only time that fuel would affect this is if the MU ended up with zero MP due to the fuel DR, as per the note in 7.1.2b

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.