Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
ironhelm wrote:
How many adventure packs are used at one time, and do you have to use the new characters that come with them?

Thanks,

The adventure packs for a single campaign. You take a group of characters through them all starting with adventure 1. Your characters will level up during the campaign. You add cards from each pack when you start it. The rules for removing cards are on the adventure path card included in the main box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Characters do not come in adventure packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Russell
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I deleted my question, but I don't know how to delete the thread. Maybe someone can tell me or Admin will delete it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually people tend to leave answered threads as a reference for others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He explains on another thread that the question was misphrased. He meant to ask about class decks, not adventure packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't purchased any Class Decks but I recall from a Paizo blog post that the earlier releases featured 4 characters and later releases feature 3 characters. The decision was made to cut down on the number of characters in order to better flesh them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
ironhelm wrote:
How many adventure packs are used at one time, and do you have to use the new characters that come with them?

Thanks,

The adventure packs for a single campaign. You take a group of characters through them all starting with adventure 1. Your characters will level up during the campaign. You add cards from each pack when you start it. The rules for removing cards are on the adventure path card included in the main box.
I've searched through the book and cards multiple times but can't find it. When do I remove cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Walsfeo wrote:
Mundane wrote:
ironhelm wrote:

Thanks,

I've searched through the book and cards multiple times but can't find it. When do I remove cards.

Starting with The Hook Mountain Massacre (adventure deck 3), whenever you banish a bane with the Basic trait, you remove it from the game (i.e. don't put it back in the card pool); whenever you banish a boon with the Basic trait, you may remove it from the game if you choose. Starting with Sins of the Saviors (adventure deck 5), the same rules apply to cards with the Elite trait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule for that is on the "Rise of the Runelords" Adventure Path card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.