1) when im trying to leave a space with a monster but i also pass through another space with a monster during my movement, do I get to just freely pass through the second set of monsters if I passed my first evade check for the move?
2) What happenes if I hun out of fire tokens?
3) Is fire meant to be insanely hard to get rid of?
4) when it says in range that means no through dorrs right? So "move two spaces toward an investigater within range"means dont move if im not in range (its follow up it says move 2 spaces toward the nearest investigator, I assume because closed door?)
5) do they have any plans to update the app with more variety with the map layouts and stuff? I really enjoy the game, and have played it 3 times and gotten the same setup all 3 times, meaning exploration is a moot point because I already know where to go) I know im just unlucky and theirs something like 4 setups for the first mission, but still for a $100 game you would think theres more variety then that.
1) No. That will require a second evade check against the monsters in the new space.
2) If you run out of fire tokens you're having a really bad day. I believe they are not limited by the number of tokens so you would need to use some other token. However, make sure you're only adding ONE new fire token per turn. You DO NOT add one to every adjacent space. You pick one space adjacent to fire and add a token to it.
3) Not really. As long as you're adding it to only one space per turn it should be fairly easy to get rid of if you catch it early.
4) Correct. Range is not counted through doors. Also note that there is no such thing as "open" or "closed" when it comes to doors in this game.