tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a previous comment on kickstarter when a similar question was asked ("Any chance anyone knows how long the Late Pledge option will be open?"), Cody replied "It depends on when we lock in our final numbers for manufacturing - but probably safe to say until the end of the month." That was in August, so "end of month" has come and gone. So expect it to disappear any day now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
In a previous comment on kickstarter when a similar question was asked ("Any chance anyone knows how long the Late Pledge option will be open?"), Cody replied "It depends on when we lock in our final numbers for manufacturing - but probably safe to say until the end of the month." That was in August, so "end of month" has come and gone. So expect it to disappear any day now.

Yep - going to pull it down as soon as I get some time - been busy with other things currently

Thanks! -Cody

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sasachaz wrote:
Gawain wrote:

Yep - going to pull it down as soon as I get some time - been busy with other things currently

Thanks! -Cody

I got my order in a few days ago, thanks Cody!

I also sent you a note a few days ago about my copy of Xia missing the purple cubes (and having two packs of the translucent pink ones) Did you happen to get that? (no rush, just wanted to make sure you actually got the message)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.